Welcome to HomeoGuide.com
Homeopathy is a system of complementary medicine based on the administration of minute doses of drugs which are capable of producing in healthy persons symptoms like those of the disease being treated. The result is believed to trigger and strengthen the body’s natural immune response.
When to Seek Help from a Doctor
Note: using over-the–counter medications can help us to relieve headaches, heart burn, minor pain and simple coughs and colds but not all symptoms and conditions can be treated at home and some must be treated by a practitioner or a doctor.
Contact a health practitioner or a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 5 days
- Symptoms worsen and new symptoms appear
- Symptoms of sniffles and sore throats last for more than 5 days or become worse
- Fever lasts for more than 3 days or exceeds 102 degrees
- Diarrhea symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- Persistent coughs may be a sign of a more serious condition. If cough persists for more than 5 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a rash, fever, or persistent headache contact a health care provider.
- Nasal and sinus congestion which lasts for more than 7 days or is accompanied by a fever.